[Chrysler300] Muscle Cars, Mountains, and the Red, White, & Blue (of 300

[Chrysler300] Muscle Cars, Mountains, and the Red, White, & Blue (of 300 fame)

Hello 300'ly to all!
    Y'all need to get your registration forms filled out and sent to Gloria for registration, book your reservation at the Best Western & get your "Brute ready or your rental car lined up and set your sights on Lawton September 27th!  There will be muscle cars, the Wichita Mountains and a very patriotic community that waves the Red, White, & Blue proudly waiting for you!  The 300 colors will be greatly appreciated here in the heartland. Many surprises await you that we've been forwardlooking to that will come together at this meet!  Three years in the planning by Marnie & I to give you fond memories.  So even if you had a streaking thought of coming to Oklahoma....JUST DO IT!! We will prove to you that we are not a fly over zone....unless you're flying low in your 300!!  ROB KERN

Yahoo! Groups Links