From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 10:51:15
To:"Rich Barber" <c300@xxxxxxx>
Cc:<mallyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <MJRAGUSE@xxxxxxx>,       "'Chrysler300'" <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] The Belt Jumpin' Blues

As I recall, belts are made in tubes then they cut off slices to form
belts. So a matched pair are two consecutive slices which are then
attached to each other and sold as a matched set.
As I said earlier, this practice may have been improved on and not
necessary now.

Did you ask for a belt number or did they look up the actual
application? if you asked for the belt number, they sold you two of
what you asked for. By application, it would have said "Matched pair"
or suchlike and been bundled together, possibly under a different
number.
Let us know how it works out.
Regards, Ray

Yahoo! Groups Links