Re: [Chrysler300] A/C Status report?

Bubbles at start up is normal.  They should go away after a few minutes of operation.  Putting more charge than that in the system would lead to too high pressures.  If the compressor is quiet (that is for an RV2 unit) the oil level is probably OK.  If the compressor had locked up from lack of oil, throwing a belt in the process, it wouldn't be working now.  But throwing a belt like that does seem weird.  Probably best to have the a/c shop look it over again.
Steve Albu

Yahoo! Groups Links