[Chrysler300] Red River Challenge

Hello 300'ly to all!
    You 300 owners from Texas & Oklahoma understand the significance of the Red River Challenge in college football.  How about extending it to include the same competition for the Lawton 300 Club Meet?  So far Oklahoma is leading with more folks registered than those from Texas.  Very surprising indeed in that we only have about 5 Club members residing in Oklahoma.  So Texas...do your thing in your classic big way, out number us by registering for the Lawton Meet September 27th - October 1st and reserve your room at the Best Western! Start the tailgating in our parking lot as a warm up for the Cotton Bowl shoot out!   ROB KERN

Yahoo! Groups Links