From: Bill Leahy <bleahy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 10:29:36
Cc:<Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] master cylinder

  i recently went to my brake guy because my master cylinder was leaking.

he replaced the master cylinder rather than rebuilding it...and i have
good brakes and no leaky anymore.

but it now squeals loudly  when i first put on the brakes as i put the
car in gear to take off / but not after i get going.

is that something to worry about?

62 300 sport driver (bill) in kennewick washington

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links