RE: [Chrysler300] Marv's suggestion - alternative second list

RE: [Chrysler300] Marv's suggestion - alternative second list

Hello All,

I just didn't understand what the whole thing was about.  I finally kind of
figured out what bothered others but I personally did not read the whole
long post because I really don't have the time right now.  Let's say that
some people like me just avoid the whole controversy by not reading the
post.  Not that I thought it was bad just don't have time to read pages and
pages.  Will try to catch up when I have more time.

Advice for list admins, If you had just not mentioned it I am sure much
time would have been saved.  I think most people on this list are much more
likely to read posts that interest them that are short and about the actual
restoration or parts for the cars.  That is because it is our
interest.  Nothing says one has to read any post and I a very non political
person still do not understand what the problem was but maybe some day when
it is really cold out and I have nothing better to do I will read the post
that started it all at least three times and if I am lucky will figure it
out.  A good use of my time?  Maybe.  I feel kind of dumb not understanding
all this.

Regards,

Nancy Kramer

Yahoo! Groups Links