[Chrysler300] Lettercar sighting in movie

[Chrysler300] Lettercar sighting in movie

Fresh from the excitement in reviewing the Coston video, 300 Project, which
Larry Jett was kind enough to buy me a copy of, my wife reports a 300E or F
sighting in a movie called "Imitation of Life" on TCM yesterday.  I did a
search on the movie and it came out in 1959, so it may not be an F, but an
earlier 300.  has anyone else viewed this film?  Which 300 is it?

On the same note, I received a DVD copy of Bob Hope's "Bachelor in Paradise"
last father's day.  A fun movie with a cinnamon 300G convert in several
scenes.  It was found on eBay.

Bob

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: