[Chrysler300] Pictage Update

Hello 300'ly to all!
    RJ called yesterday and said that he mailed the completed pictorial presentation of the Fall Meet to the Pictage firm.  They should have it by tomorrow or Tuesday and then the site takes 4 days to upload by the Pictage company.  So if all goes as planned the Chrysler 300 Shootout on www.pictage.com should be available this upcoming weekend.  I will let all know on this server when it is actually ready.  RJ will also be listing a discount deal to Club members.  ROB KERN

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: