From: "Kristine Robinson" <kristine@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2006 5:35 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] auto transporting

> www.autotransport4less.com  I used these guys recently to transport my '61
New Yorker.  They have the best Better Business Bureau rating of all the
transport companies I checked into (and I checked into a lot!).  Just be
forewarned--they say it'll be 2 weeks, but it may be longer before the
assign you someone to do the haul...but their price was fair (not the
cheapest and not the most expensive) and they have a good reputation.  I had
a good experience.

> Hope this helps!
>
> Kristine Robinson

> Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx