Watch out for those fins!

Hi to all out there in 300 land!

My Dad and I have recently started work on our D. As many of you might
know, the tear down is the easy bit. Keeping organized and clean, and
storing parts properly to protect them, while accessing them later for
repair and restoration adds a degree of difficulty. But we have a plan
in place and luckily a good roomy shed to work in.

The problem is.......these Old Chryslers really hurt!! I don't just mean
the grazed knuckles from loosening rusty old nuts, although we have
plenty of those wounds.... What I really mean is those fins! This is our
first real fin car... and Man! I am sure that any of you who have really
restored one of these babies, the ends of those fins are killers! They
are even worse with the tail lamp clusters removed...Those tips are
sharp! Both dad and I have walked into them 3 to 4 times each since we
started! We have lumps out of us everywhere!

At present Dad's taped some sponge on the ends, but this ain't gonna
work forever, we gotta get the radar up...plus we are trying to be
careful, but well....

Any other Finned Mopar injury stories out there, or are we just accident
prone?

Best Regards

Sean

Dangerous 300D Fins in OZ

IMPORTANT: This email is intended only for the person(s) to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential or legally privileged material. Any
dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon the
content of this email by person(s) other than the intended recipient is
delete the email from any computer. Opinions and other information in this
email that do not relate to the business of my employer are not given nor
endorsed by it. Unencrypted email is not secure and may not be
authentic. If you have any doubts as to the contents please telephone to
confirm. Spray Nozzle Engineering / Reel - Tech and its related entities
accept no responsibility for changes made to this email or its attachments
after transmission from Spray Nozzle Engineering / Reel - Tech and its
related entities and do not guarantee that this email or attachments are
virus or error free. If you do not wish to receive further emails from us,
please forward this email to sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx