300D motor available

Good morning.  I received the following emails from someone over Ebay.  He
has a 300D motor and trans set up.  I don't know what he is asking but can
be reached by email or phone.

Thanks.

John

 I have a 58N3 that is flawless along with the original pushbutton
transmission this is the car I have dreamed about for years not wanting to
turn my hemi into a hot rod will you please mention what I have to your
winning bidder. I do have my second choice an original 63 ply max wedge
convertible good luck Van

my phone number is 541-582-4445 I believe ebay will have sent you my email
this very special motor sure belongs in a good home thanks I do have
pictures to provide when necessary Van

thevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx