Pulling a D Engine/Trans

Wow - I thank each & every Club member who answered my question about the removal of the 392 & Torqueflite from the D!   I believe I made the request at about 2PM, and here it is just after 4PM, and I've received at least 7 responses!

  For your information, most Club members suggested to pull both at once, with one member STRONGLY recommending a leveler for my hoist, which I do have, and I was told the leveler would make the job do-able.  One member also strongly advised against pulling both at once.

  300ly,
  John Spiers