From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of John
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2006 2:07 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Pulling a D Engine, Plus 1964 Workshop Manual

300C & 300D owners -

Concerning a 1958 300-D, can anyone tell me if the engine and transmission
can be removed from the car as a unit, or does the engine have to come out
separately?

I haven't yet purchased a 1958 workshop manual, but if anyone needs a 1964
Chrysler factory Workshop Manual, I have an extra one in unmarked, like new
condition - if you have a worn, torn but usable '58 manual, I'd trade!

John Spiers
Lake Worth, Florida
300-D HT, Ram K convertible