RE: [Chrysler300] Fw: Yahoo mail delivery

RE: [Chrysler300] Fw: Yahoo mail delivery

On Behalf Of Del Kerney :  Maybe the electronic committee could take these
matters up with Yahoo so we don't individually have to take care of them ( ?
? )

Del and all,

The listserver is free, thanks to Yahoo! ; free, meaning it doesn't cost
you, or me, or the Club anything to host and maintain and participate.
Yahoo! needs to make money somehow in order to provide all of this free
stuff for us all to use and enjoy, and they apparently can make a go at it
thanks to that wonderful thing called advertising. I personally do not find
their advertising format offensive and have not bothered to try to change
it. Apparently, thanks to one of our more astute and computer-savvy members,
there IS a way to change the format to eliminate what seems to bother you
and some others.  Thanks for reprinting it. So, those that are bothered,
just do the change, and don't forget to include Yahoo! in your list of
people, places and things to be thankful for at turkey-carving time.

Happy Thanksgiving to all,

John Hertog and the ECC

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=3732744/grpspId=1706713852/msgId
=17346/stime=1164072545/nc1=3848645/nc2=2/nc3=3>