Non-cogged fan belts

Hi all,
Does anyone know a source (other than NOS) for fan belts that were original to our 300's being those WITHOUT the cogs on the underside? Non-cogged belts are still made for low H.P. small equipment, snowblowers, etc. but after spending much time via Google, I'm still unable to find a source suitable for our cars.
Happy Thanksgiving to all,
John Cote
Guilford, CT.