  From: JERRY LINDSAY
  To: 300 Club
  Sent: Monday, December 04, 2006 7:37 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] 1962 300H on ebay

  There is a 1962 300H on ebay with a vin number of: 8423220382. I may have
missed this one, but I don't show it on my records. I believe it was on ebay
before, because I remember the 62 sports coupe being a part of the add.

  Jerry Lindsay
  11469 87th Ave No
  Seminole, Fl 33772

  Going down to the fifty's tonight