Front and rear window trim clips.

Hello everyone, I am trying to locate a full set of front and rear
window trim clips for my 1959 E.  Mine are rusted beyond being
recognizable.  I have Gary Goers info sheet on how to make them but
was just checking to see if anyone knew of a vendor or had any extras
to sell.  Any help is appreciated!
Thanks, Jim