From: Robert Taylor [mailto:specialt4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Subject: 1955 300 parts

I am passing this info on to you second hand from a friend that has a NOS
front bumper for a 55-56 chrysler 300 ,   part # 1636118     He is an
elderly gentleman that does not have access to a computer.     He bought
this bumper to use on his 56 imperial by mistake  a few years ago.   If you
want, feel free to pass this info onto someone in your club that may be
interested in this part.  they are welcome to email me with a contact number
and i will pass this info onto the owner.  thank you....  bob  t