From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Debby and Al
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2006 10:27 AM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300G Transmission

Hi All,
I need help with my 300G. I just had the transmission rebuilt and the
starter is making a horrible sound. They replaced the ring gear on the
torque converter, can anyone tell me if there are different ring gears or
starters for the cast iron case torqueflite and do they match the aluminum
case torque flight?

Thanks,    Al

For list server instructions, go to

Yahoo! Groups Links