From: Debby and Al
Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2006 11:30 AM
Subject: 300G torque converter

Hi All
I want to thank all that tried to help. There are no rub marks on the ring gear or starter. the noise sounds like the teeth just don't match. The ring gear has 146 teeth and the starter gear has 9 teeth. I'm trying to get my original converter and ring gear back from the reman shop to verify what was on the car. Maybe someone changed something years ago.
  Can anyone verify the tooth count?

Still trying,  Al

Yahoo! Groups Links