1957 to 59 front and rear window stainless trim clips.

1957 to 59 front and rear window stainless trim clips.

Hello Everyone and Happy Holidays!
Thanks to everyone who wrote with information on the trim clips.  I
did find a vendor who can make the clips.  Unfortunayly I would end up
with roughly 93 complete sets of all 16 clips required based on the
minimum amount need to order.  So I am seeing if there are any other
members in need of these clips ?  If there is enough interest I will
go forward and have them produced.  Please let me know, personally I
think finding 93 homes for them is a little doubtful, but one never
knows?
Jim