Re: [Chrysler300] 300G manual trans

Well said!

Ray
On Dec 19, 2006, at 6:00 PM, Owen Grigg wrote:

 Let's turn them all into
"Duesenbergs" so we can pay outrageous prices for parts, make the auction guys rich, line the pockets of the "investment" (read non car enthusiast), create more bogus cars and cut the GENUINE YOUNG (read future of the hobby)
car guy out of the 300 car market.

Personally I hope the market crashes, throws out all the "big-notes" and
brings in all the REAL car guys. You wanna invest, invest in something
boring like property......