From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Michael Reed
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 8:46 AM
To: Tony Braams; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: merle.wolfer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Bad Santa : Rene Kroeger !!!

It is my view that club officers should verify Tony's allegations, and if
found to be true and accurate (of which I am all but certain they are), then
person should be stripped ofis membership in the club and be banned from
ever belonging to the club again. The "other club" should also be notified
(if not already), and should follow the same course of action.

This should not be tolerated under any circumstances. This appears to go way
past misunderstanding. I view this as a very serious matter, and believe it
should be dealt with by the club as soon as possible!

Mike Reed
Lake Odessa, Michigan