[Chrysler300] Biggest 300 scale models collection ?

[Chrysler300] Biggest 300 scale models collection ?

Hi to all

I was reading today an old message of june 2000 from Wayne Graeffen that I
had printed and put in my files. It was about resin kits of '60 Chryslers (F and
New-Yorker) to be produced by Modelhaus.
I went ot see the Modelhaus website (www.modelhaus.com), I found many
interesting items for '60, '61 and 62 Chryslers, coupes, convertibles and station
wagons but unfortunately no pictures at all of these kits.

Then with my google search, I came on this ! It was worth the look. This site
is about John Sharisky, Marlborough, Massachusetts. He builds and collects
scale models.

Go to : http://members.fotki.com/jsharisky/about/

Then to "Albums photos" and finally:

Click on "miscellaneous" and look at the two pictures of his 300 display,
more than 26 300s.
Click on "Modelhaus resin kits" to see what kind of models you can buy at
Modelhaus
Click on "Exner Mopars" to see detailed pictures of 300s to help him build
his models
Click on "Model car projects" to see how he built a gorgeous red 300F

Hope you'll enjoy as I did.
Have all a great time for the New Year.
Sincerely.
Gilles GUINEE (FRANCE)