From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Jonnie
Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2006 9:04 PM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] L rear shelf

Thanks to all who answered my questions on the black F . A while ago
someone from this list told me that the rear shelf on a 66 Plymouth
Sport Fury ?----mabie other models-----was the same as an L coupe. Can
someone confirm this for me ?-----THANKS------Johnnie Slayton

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: