From: MJMLandDev@xxxxxxx
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 11:05 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] convertible top

          I've been having a problem with my convertible top on my H.
When it starts
  to go down from the closed position, it barely moves for the first
12". Then
  it takes off an operates properly. This happens every time from the
closed
 position. When I'm putting the top back up, it operates properly. The
  hydraulic fluid is at the correct level and there are no leaks that
have been
 observed. Any ideas what is dying?
 Mike Meyer

across the web, free AOL Mail and more.