Re: [Chrysler300] Trailering a C-300

Politcal message?

----- Original Message ----
From: Roger Schaaf <obiwan10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: JoeyPilot <Joeypilot@xxxxxxxxxxx>; John <spiers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Rich Barber <c300@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 7, 2007 11:09:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Trailering a C-300

All's well if you are not one who is whining about the oil companies, Bush and Cheney are ripping us off in oil company profits.

Sometime back our local San Jose Murky Newspaper which runs a daily column called Roadshow in which subscribers can email or call in their beefs regarding everything to potholes to traffic miscreants, had another day dedicated to the topic of oil companies stealing all our dough.

I responded in a missive to them which they published that went something like this.

"If everyone that is complaining about the 3 dollar price for fuel would sell their 10 mpg Navigator and purchase a 30 mpg Honda that they would instantly reduce in effect their price per gallon from 3 bucks to 1 dollar per. I also suggested that in the future that Gary Richards(the columnist) not publish any letters from those who are complaining about fuel pricing unless they also admitted to the type of vehicle they drive". I have seen almost no letters since my letter was published discussing fuel prices.

When I was 16 in the mid 50's a gallon of gasoline was about 28 cents unless a gas war(remember them?) and a new Corvette was 3,000.00. Now a gallon of gasoline is about 2.70(up about 10 times) and a new Corvette is about 50,000.00(up about 16 times). Just think about it in terms of your home's pricing and what inflation has done to them.

Roger Schaaf