Re: [Chrysler300] Calendars

I get my digital picture calenders at Staples.  They are under $20 and you
can even chose the kind of paper you want.  You just prepare your pictures
for print and they do all the formatting etc.  Also  the calender can start
any month you want which is kind of neat.  They do it on a laser printer
and the results are nearly as good as the calenders you buy.  They can
handle the JPEG2000 format too which means you can make JPEGs that don't
lose quality every time they are saved.

Regards,

Nancy Kramer

At 01:27 PM 1/12/2007, atsycamorecottage wrote:

>I was gonna say the same thing as Ray Vath: Digital photography makes
>it so easy to make your own calendars these days. And the quality is
>terrific--I've had great results with both 'Snapfish'
>and 'KodakGallery.com'. The custom calendars run in the $20.00ea
>range and you can even add text to the images along with customizing
>the background colors around the photos.
>
>It is rather time-consuming to compile all the photos, add the text
>and arrange them in a pleasing format. But once that's done, you can
>keep re-ordering the same calendar over and over. And these sites
>often have sales--sometimes 15%-20% off certain products.
>
>Hope this helps. It would be nice to have a 300 calendar! So who
>wants to volunteer?
>
>Kristine Robinson
>near Philly

>Checked by AVG Free Edition.