From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Vath, Michael J.
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 6:02 AM
To: 'Pat Grant'; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] RE: windshields

Hiya Pat.   One of my chickencoop G's arrived here with a bubble windshield.
The stainless looks to be the same as the other G's regular windshield
stainless....as does the weatherstrip. The upper stainless strip did cover
more of the weatherstrip, but didn't look too weird.
Not positive that the trim was identical though, so hopefully someone can
give you a definite.

vath
(18 degrees in GA)

Yahoo! Groups Links