[Chrysler300] NAGS W453 windshield 57-59 convs & 58 hardtops

[Chrysler300] NAGS W453 windshield 57-59 convs & 58 hardtops

Does anyone have any experience with this eBay vendor - classic-auto-glass ?

  280054043869 is the eBay auction number for the tinted & shaded windshield to fit 1957, 58 & 59 Chrysler convertibles and 1958 hardtops.  The Buy-It-Now price is $425 for a tinted & shaded unit - sounds awful inexpensive to me.

  I just spoke with the company, Bob's Classic Auto Glass, and the fellow who answered the phone said they have sold 48 of these since they started to in the last three months. I confirmed that the NAGS number he has is a W453 (Well, he said DW453). Insured shipping in a wooden crate on a pallet to a truck-accessible business is $115 to me in Florida.  They have a couple identical units on hand right now.

  I looked back thru every sale they have made since November 2, 2006, and they have sold one of them on eBay.  The firm has had only one negative feedback with 555 total eBay sales.

  John Spiers
  Lake Worth, FL
  300D hardtop, Ram 300K Conv

Yahoo! Groups Links