[Chrysler300] Re: Thinner rims?

Hi to all,

Sorry, I forgot one other thought.

Can't speak for all 300's but on the 300-Fs they did not have any special
wheels except that they were made with slightly wider station wagon wheels.

There have been many a 300-F owner who got their replacement wheels from
junk yards from 1960 station wagons.

Tony

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: