RE: [Chrysler300] Wheelcovers

I agree, the wheelcovers ability to hold on to the rim have been the problem
on my '65's with stock caps and both bias and radial tires. Under normal
driving I have lost front caps on several occasions while cornering. Under
extreme conditions, while rear wheels are drifting sideways, I've lost a
rear cap once. There is naturally some deflection in any rim when forces are
applied to the sides, leading to the loss of poorly secured wheelcovers over
time as they work loose. There is no realistic remedy......I upgraded to
'66-'67 spinners, time will tell how well they perform.

Ryan Hill

Your Space. Your Friends. Your Stories. Share your world with Windows Live
Spaces. http://discoverspaces.live.com/?loc=en-CA

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional