[Chrysler300] disc brakes for sale.

Howdy gang, I have a nice set of disc brakes for sale for your big ol C
body. These are 69-71 single piston caliper type I believe, should fit
all 65-73 c body at least. These are a good upgrade for the fixed 4
piston caliper budd type discs used in the mid 60s that are basically
unserviceable and ball joints for that budd style brake are totally
unavailable. These are nice California parts, not rusty scaly junk like
you east coast guys are used to. Get rid of those drums!
I need $200 plus shipping for them. I will put them on ebay if nobody
speaks up soon. They will have to ship in 2 stinkin heavy boxes, so
shipping may be $60-$80 or so.
Lee in San Diego

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: