[Chrysler300] Tulsarama "Unearthing" Auto shows

>From the Forward Look Server, an invitation to Forward Look cars to attend
one of two shows in June revolving around the unearthing of the time capsule
'57 Plymouth buried 50 years ago under the courthouse lawn (?) in Tulsa.
There are a lot of Chrysler 300's in the area and some of those "Big
Brothers" might want to attend their "Little Sister's" resurrection.

And, can someone confirm that the 1955 Chrysler products were all considered
to be and advertised as "Forward Look" cars?  I recall reading that they
were called the "100 million dollar look" cars.  Maybe both?  Or did
"Forward Look" advertising start in 1956 with the minifins?

C-300'ly,
Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA
1955 C-300 (pretty Forward Looking in any case)

Date:    Mon, 5 Mar 2007 13:45:58 -0500
From:    Dave Stragand <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Tulsarama "Unearthing" Auto shows

Hi All,
There are two separate auto shows in Tulsa for the 1957 Plymouth
unearthing on the weekend of June 15th, 2007.
TULSARAMA INVITATIONAL AUTO SHOW
We are looking for owners of 1957 Plymouths (or other Forward Look
vehicles) who wish to display their vehicle at the Tulsarama
"unearthing" invitational car show on June 15th.  The Invitational is
the indoor one in the convention center. An application form is available
at:

http://www.buriedcar.com/images/Invitational_Car_Show_Application.pdf

Please fill out and submit the form as instructed if you are interested
in applying.  Also, please note that you are with THE FORWARD LOOK
NETWORK in the margin on your application, and drop me a line to let me
know you have submitted an entry.
The deadline for the Invitational applications is MARCH 15, 2007!  Don't
delay if you wish to apply!
TULSARAMA OPEN AUTO SHOW
If you are interested in attending the "open" auto show (the one
outside), an application form is available at:

http://www.buriedcar.com/imgUL/tulsarama%20open%20show%20v4.pdf=20

Please fill out and submit the form if you would like to bring a vehicle
to the event.  Also, please note that you are with THE FORWARD LOOK
NETWORK in the "Organization Name" line on your application.  Also, note
that you will be applying for a "Car Club Entry", and again enter THE
FORWARD LOOK NETWORK under "Name of car club".  Hopefully, they will be
able to place us all together at the show. If you register, please drop
me a line to let me know you have submitted an entry so we can maintain
an accurate count of attendees.
The deadline for the open applications is April 15, 2007.
Check out http://www.buriedcar.com <http://www.buriedcar.com/> for more
details.
-Dave

http://us.click.yahoo.com/0It09A/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM