Re: [Chrysler300] Mystery Image

Rich and all,

Here is a site that will answer your questions.  http://www.imperialclub.com/Rare/Phaetons/1950s/index.htm

I've been facilitated with these since a kid.  In 1956 I saw the LA car at the Pomona fair grounds with Richard Nixon (then Vice President) riding in it.  I've never forgotten that and have always had a secret desire to own one of these unique cars.

John Lazenby

1955 Chrysler New Yorker Deluxe Town & Country
1955 Imperial Newport
1955 Chrysler C300 Tango Red
1956 Chrysler 300B Cloud White
1957 Chrysler 300C Coupe Raven Black