[Chrysler300] Two Chrysler 300s for sale

[Chrysler300] Two Chrysler 300s for sale

Hello fellow Chrysler 300 club members!

Jeff and I have two Chrysler 300s for sale.  We're offering them to members of the Chrysler 300 Club at $25,000 each before we list them on eBay.

One is a white '57 300C coupe that we found just this past December (VIN 3N571901).  It has been stored in a garage for the past 32 years.  It needs a full restoration, but is remarkably solid and absolutely complete - down to the wing nuts on the air cleaners.  It is a well optioned car: power steering, Electro-touch search tune radio, heater, power windows, power antenna, power seat, Solex tinted glass, rear window defogger, and dual mirrors. The original 392 hemi engine was rebuilt in 1968, and the car has been driven only approximately 4000 miles since. The engine was repainted (incorrectly) blue at the time of the rebuild. The original carburetors, air cleaners, and even the fan and fan clutch remain original. All functions of both carburetors move freely. Unfortunately, the engine is stuck from sitting, but the spark plugs were removed and the cylinders were filled with penetrant about three weeks ago to begin the process of freeing it up.
Other than suffering from an amateur paint job many years ago, and spray-can touch ups, this car is remarkably intact. Originally white, it still sports all of its original trim (with the exception of the quarter spears), medallions, wheelcovers, etc.  At the time it was repainted blue, its owner decided to extend the quarter mouldings onto the doors and fenders to protect it from door dings.  To do so, he simply cut the quarter panel spears from a Windsor coupe to the appropriate length, and then added the stock Windsor door and fender mouldings.
This 300C has minor rust issues, typical of the 57-9 Chryslers. It has rust on the very bottoms of the quarter panels, behind the rear wheel wells, blisters ahead of the rear wheel wells on both sides, blisters on the outer rocker panels and the very bottoms of the front fenders, and the left fender has a few blisters above the headlight eyebrow. The floors are solid, with the exception of two small areas on the driver's footwell. The double panel at the very back edge of the trunk floor is perforated. There are also some areas of paint loss and rust pitting on the hood, the decklid, and inside the righthand fin, where rodents built nests during the car's storage.

The other car is a complete, West coast, Toreador Red '60 300F coupe that is now in primer (VIN 8403146818 ).  The wheel wells are not rusty; in fact, you can still see the original spot welds. The floor pans are quite nice. It has minor rust in the trunk floor, and lower quarter panels. It has the typical rust in the rear trunk gasket lip. It has some minor accident in the lower left quarter panel.  A few years ago, the original engine was removed and professionally rebuilt. It was incorrectly painted blue, and has not been re-installed.  At some point in this car's life, a previous owner decided to lighten it for racing, so included with the car are the necessary replacement hood latch panel, radiator support, braces inside the rear quarter panels, and the rear body panel that has a very usable trunk lip. We will also install a nice black decklid.

Photographs of both cars are on our website: http://www.jcauto.com/forsale.html

Feel free to contact us with any questions by phone or email.  We'll be checking for messages evenings and weekends, as well as during the regular work day.  We'd love for the cars to stay in the Club if possible, so we'd like to offer them to Club members first, before posting them on eBay.

Thanks much,

Lisa and Jeff
JC Auto Restoration, Inc.
20815 52nd Ave W. #2