[Chrysler300] Questions - Gary Goers catalog

[Chrysler300] Questions - Gary Goers catalog

We're about to start the interior restoration of my cousin's F Coupe.  The interior had be redone in white several years ago while still in CA. It's not an 888 Code, so it's time to reconvert it to the correct tan.  We've got Gary's latest catalog - met up with him in Mesa in January and briefly discussed this project.

Questions are -

1) Re: seating upholstery - P.5 of Gary's current Catalog #9 - the relevant section appears to be reference to "I am a dealer for Leagendary Interiors. . . . whereas the quality of material and workmanship is equal to the price, it is not equal to factory original."  Is this product what we should be ordering, or is there a more preferred [higher quality] product?

2) Re: door panels - don't see anything in the Catalog.

I haven't called or emailed Gary yet, because the Club's scuttlebut has been to leave Gary alone as much as possible so he can tend to his busienss of sending us our parts!

Suggestions?

Thanks,
Noel Hastalis

Looking out my office window in sunny warmer Chicago at a white '68 Mustang convertible and a blue Chrysler Crossfire convertible - both topless!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/kOt0.A/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: