Re: [Chrysler300] steering gear rebuilder needed

Re: [Chrysler300] steering gear rebuilder needed

  Once apon a time, Steer and Gear in Columbus, OH, rebuilt a box fo us from a '67 Dodge. Part did work initially but developed a serious internal problem which Steer and Gear fixed at no charge and, as I remember, part was by then out of warranty. So, out of warranty, who knows what might happen today if their work does not meet expectations, but they did fix one for me very nicely. Like to deal with people that back up their work. Better yet, use sources where there is no problem, but, rebuilt old parts will never work all the time.

  Steer and Gear Columbeus, and Power Brake in San Jose, CA, have been repeat vendors for us that have fixed problems, no hastle.

  Warren Anderson
  Sedona,AZ

http://us.click.yahoo.com/0It09A/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM

<*> Your email settings: