From: "Lettercars@xxxxxxx" <Lettercars@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 22:37:27 EDT
To: <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] We have a flocking winner !

Dear Flockmeister and All:
Whoa---there is a little more to this.  Not ALL 300F convertible top
hydraulic cylinder end covers are flocked.  I have the originals for my
early car (#
119884) and they are carpeted!  The carpet is cut and stitched  to allow it
to conform to the curved surface of the covers, bound in  matching black
vinyl
and glued to the cover.  I do not have the originals  for my later car
(#146407) with the blue 888 interior, but was going to do them  the same way
using
Gary Goers' repro covers.  Now I wonder if the  change to flocking was a
running
change, or was it put into effect with the  300G???  John, I take it your
300F is flocked?  It is an earlier car  than my later one.  Anyone out there
with
an ORIGINAL 300F convert that can  shed a little more light on this?
Thanks.
300ly, Gil Cunningham

In a message dated 3/18/2007 4:54:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,