[Chrysler300] Availability of 1957-1966 Replacement 14 Inch Stockton whe

[Chrysler300] Availability of 1957-1966 Replacement 14 Inch Stockton wheels

Hi to all,

1957-1966 14 Inch Replacement wheels are now available directly from
Stockton Wheel Service.

They are lug centric and specifically designed for radial tires.

Interchangeable book for 14x6.5  5-4 1/2 wheels are:

5147004M2 (2 bump)    14inch wheels: Chryslers, 57-59 & 61-66, DeSoto 57-61
Sub. S26, Dodge 64-65 Pass., Plym.64.

5147004M4 (4 bump)  1960 Chryslers incl. 300-F

10 days to 2 weeks from order. $95 each plus lug nuts (specify RH or LH or
both) & long valve stems & shipping.

Stockton Wheel Service
648 W. Fremont St.
Stockton, CA 95203
(800) 395-9433
sales1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For more information and pictures:

http://homepage.mac.com/awrdoc/PhotoAlbum5.html

50 wheels have been made for the owners of 1960 Chrysler 300-Fs and a 1957
300-C with no problems. I personally have put a couple thousand miles on the
new wheels with Coker 235/75R14 radial tires and the standard 300-F hubcaps
are extremely secure, if not too tight. Regular Chrysler hubcaps fit well
too (those that have no teeth).

Please see Tim Tomlinson¹s complete comments below regarding compatibility
with his 1964 300-K below: