[Chrysler300] Correct G serial Number/ Broadcast sheet

[Chrysler300] Correct G serial Number/ Broadcast sheet

Hi John and other 300 group members

You are Right, John and Charlie.

The Serial Number from my title is   841347847.

The number that I used in the earlier post was the
number that was typed on the  "Authorized Dealer's
Chrysler Delivery Service Acknowlegement."  (side one)

"Authorized Dealer's Chrysler Owner Service Certificate"  (side two )

Same new buyers name, same dealers name and same serial number and date
on both sides of the document.
Either the wrong paper work got in my car,  or else the
dealership got the wrong VIN on the paperwork.

New thought.

When I was taking out the seats, I recovered the
"Car Production Broadcast"  sheet. ( or what was left of them, Very Fragile  )

In fact, there were TWO  Car Production Broadcast sheets!

One Car Production Broadcast sheet was taped on top of the other one
with a piece of masking tape along the side of the paper that has the
manufacturing information imprinted.

The top sheet is about 25% complete and the
bottom sheet is about  60% complete.

Different numbers on the top and bottom sheets.

On the  bottom sheet, which is more complete,

"Jefferson Assembly - Car Production Broadcast ...."

"Track",     "Number "(partial) 87742,     "Date" (blank)

"Schedule Order"       "Date"  ( 0105 )     "Sequence"   (1052)

"Dealer"              "Region"  (71)   "Code"  (05970)   "Order Number"  (blank)

"Body Type"        (842)

"trim"      (833)

"Paint"      "Code"  (WW)          "??"  ( 1 )

On The Top Sheet  ( just a small portion with numbers is remaining )

"Schedule Order"           "Sequence"   (partial number       _ 024 )

"Dealer"         "Region"     (33)     "code"   ( 05412 )

That's all on the Sheet.

Hand written on this second ( top ) sheet in black grease pencil are some partial letters.

 (  ----wer )   Could be " Power"

The letter       "C"

And the numbers    ( 30_ )    Could be "300".

Thanks for all your help.
You Guys are GREAT!

Lauren R Lampi
Grand Rapids, MN