From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of John Lyons
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2007 10:09 PM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] the last flight of the New Yorker

Rob, John and all,

I have to say I really enjoyed reading that piece! It reminded me a bit of
the Richard Bachman's (Stephen Kings Pseudonym) short: Stand By Me which was
later made into an absolutely wonderful and quite touching movie.

I felt a lot of the same emotion reading this story of the dual quad New
Yorker that I did reading that Bachman short story many many years ago. I
will cross my fingers for the movie!

For compliance purposes only: My G stick is STILL not done!!!!

Happy Motoring,

John

_____