Re: [Chrysler300] Curious about something regarding the dual carburetion

Re: [Chrysler300] Curious about something regarding the dual carburetion????

Here is what I do to keep the front carb in shape>>>>>
With the engine warmed up and running in neutral , with the emergency brake engaged, I rev the engine numerous times by manually rotating the front carb throttle linkage. As you will see, the carb opens and closes nicely with the throttle lever sliding back and forth on the slotted shaft.
Run the RPMs up and down several times and occasionally give it a good snap to give a nice pump shot.
I wouldn't want to run with both carbs in tandem, as you would probably have an over-rich condition.

Guy Morice
One E Left