From: c300@xxxxxxx
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 2:09 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Bullseye Halogen Conversion

           Some time in the last three years, I read an article
describing how to put
  an old AutoLite bullseye headlight lens on a new Porsche headlight
reflector
  with a 6-Volt halogen bulb. But I can't pull it up out of my archives.
Can
 anyone give me a fresh copy or a clue where to find the article?

 C-300'ly,
 Rich Barber
 Brentwood, CA
 1955 Chrysler C-300