[Chrysler300] Bullseye Halogen Conversion

[Chrysler300] Bullseye Halogen Conversion

Thanks to John Cote, Roger van Hoy and Wayne Graefen for responses.

I was able to dig out the "Brute Force" article, but had not joined WPC Club
at that time.  So, John, I'd appreciate your faxing the WPC article to me at
925-513-6573.  That line is also used for a dialup internet connection and
may be busy from time to time.

I see it was a Bosch halogen headlight unit, not a Porsche.  Close enuf.  I
knew it voss Cherman!

I have purchased some old bullseye bulbs on eBay and will give this a shot.
I also have the headlight relays to safely feed the doubled current to these
new, hot bulbs.

C-300'ly,
Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA