Re: [Chrysler300] Video, 1957 New York Auto Show & a Virgil Exner tidbit

Re: [Chrysler300] Video, 1957 New York Auto Show & a Virgil Exner tidbit.

Thanks, I was at that show! My buddy's Dad took my buddy and myself up
to NY from Balto area just to go to the show. We first saw the '57 Fury
there and came back to order it. The dealer had no idea what we were
talking about, we showed him the brochures, and after several days he
got enough info to order. My Dad wouldn't cosign but my buddy got his.
We spent a lot  of time in that Fury with the Speedo buried, it's a
wonder I'm still alive.
Ray

On Apr 8, 2007, at 9:09 AM, John wrote:

> From YouTube.com, some excellent shots of the 1957 Mopars, including
> the 300-C.  There is a quick interview with Tex Colbert included as
> well

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional