------ Forwarded Message
From: Tony Rinaldi <awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 11:29:25 -0400
To: Lauren Lampi <lampi300@xxxxxxx>, Chrysler 300 Club
<chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Conversation: [Chrysler300] 300 G Hot Coil
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300 G Hot Coil

Hi Lauren

Whatever modern replacement coil that you get should be epoxy filled. Modern
oil filled coils are meant to mount vertically. They burn out when mounted
horizontally.

If you get an older original type coil, then oil filled is OK.

Tony Rinaldi
300-F conv¹t