[Chrysler300] E-bay and swap meets

Hello out there in 300 land....in reference to finding parts and the cost of them, one just never knows when, what, and how much!! That for me is part of the fun of the autophobia disease I have.  Last weekend I attended the Portland Oregon swapmeet and saw a vanity mirror in a box of stuff...the guy said 10 bucks and I said how about 5....I bought it for five and came home and one was on e-bay and it sold yesterday with almost 30 bids for....and get this..... $ 420 dollars..........so how CRAZY is that..........good thing the mirror was for one of the other unmentional brands other than Chrysler or no telling what it might have sold for on e-bay........or how much the swap meet seller would have wanted.....Rusty Roe in Hermiston Oregon 1957 Parade Green 300-C coupe # 2550

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: