[Chrysler300] windshield wiper blades

this should be an easy one for the club. i am looking
for the windshield wiper rubber replacement blades
(16")for my 61 300g.i don't need the windshield wiper,
just the rubber blade.  after market replacement
blades are all rubber and the part that atttaches to
the wiper is plastic. i need the ones that have the
metal attached to the rubber blade.hope i am making
sense.  called year one - they don't carry. thanks, jim

http://mail.yahoo.com

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional