[Chrysler300] Fall 2007 Meet in Springfield, IL

[Chrysler300] Fall 2007 Meet in Springfield, IL

To the Members;
The meet info in the new Club News is wrong. I have since made changes.
The Host Hotel is south of town, to keep us out of the middle of the
Route 66 Festival.
Here's the new info. Mostly correct, still flogging details from 500
miles away!:

Host Hotel										Room Rate
                     Meet Hosts
Holiday Inn Express Hotel							$90.00 single and double
                       Ray and Jo Ann Jones
3050 South Dirksen Parkway							$100.00 triple
                                    hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Springfield, IL 62703								$110.00 Quad.
                             479-394-5738
1-800-465-4329 (National reservations) or		   Includes Breakfast and
in-room Internet access
217-529-7771  Ask for 300 Club rate

Hotel Complex offers: In room Internet free, Indoor Pool with Rooftop
Deck, Whirlpool and Sauna, Fitness Center, Lobby Bar w/Light Fare for
Breakfast and Lunch,
                                             Mahogany Bar & Grill with
appetizers and Beverages into the early Morning hours, Business Center
(Internet), Usual Restaurants nearby.

Hotel is just off I-55 at Exit 94

Registration Form will be available soon, we hope to see ya there!

Ray Jones
National Meet Coordinator.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: